I placed an order back in February and it's now July and never received my package or my money back.I emailed the yogi store in May and still never got a reply about my package or my money $20.49.

They could at least have the decency to reply to a customers email if not a phone call. I see ehy most people don't like placing orders online with some company's this is completely ridiculous I work hard for my money and to have this kind of thing happen to you is awful.

I know $20.49 is not much money but it was my hard earned money and if I can't get what I ordered then give me my money back.It didn't seem to be a problem taking the money but its a problem to send my merchandise or my money how inconsiderate.

Review about: The Yogi Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with The Yogi Store?

Comments

I'm having the same problem there must be some or we can go about this

Watsonville, California, United States #1350677

Same! Very bad business.. still haven't received order placed in march!

Same exact thing happened; bought a full set(luckily I didn't buy more then that) and bam it's not july and nothing has come ..Ron was answering my emails but as soon as I asked where my purchase was he was gone..

I wrote a review on the item and it was deleted ..scam I'm pissed

to Anonymous #1365553

The same happened to me.I placed my order in January.

I received two of the 5 items.

I have sent numerous emails to Ron and customer service, with no reply.Very unhappy!!

to Anonymous #1367383

Exact same, now 'Ron's email does not exist.